New Strategies to Position Your Practice as a Retirement SpecialistSpeakers:
- Maureen Wilke, co-founder, The Connected Advisor
- Jason Stipp, site editor, MorningstarAdvisor.com
The retirement market is an untapped business opportunity with investors looking for new solutions to protect their nest eggs. And with over $2 trillion rolling over in the next few years, now is the time to lock in these assets and position your practice as a retirement specialist.
Do your clients really think of your practice as their retirement resource? Don’t assume they do. The research indicates investors roll their retirement assets with other advisors. Financial advisors are targeting middle-to upper-income investors nearing retirement with seminars, dinners, and events. Now’s the time for your practice to foster and cement client relationships up to and through retirement. Communicate with your current clients and identify all of their retirement assets: rollovers, Roth IRAs, pensions, and outside plans. Identify clients’ retirement goals and needs, and offer annual retirement checkups for clients, their family, and friends.
When you fully understand your clients’ dreams and needs and the recent changes in their lives, you are able to address how your practice provides specific services to help them meet their retirement goals.
This special web seminar will help you cover the bases:
- Delivering an updated branding piece with specific retirement services and resources.
- Retirement positioning strategies for communications and the office lobby.
- Retirement Recovery Seminars with pre-retiree clients and their colleagues, family and friends to automate referrals.
- Seminar sample invitation, agenda, attendee strategy, seminar content ideas and retirement tracking checklist.
- Conducting retirement check-ups with all clients using LinkedIn, webinars or conference calls, and the retirement checklist
By registering for this event you are agreeing to share your contact information with our sponsor.